Monday, April 5, 2010

Holiday Project

Hi Qwerty,

It's been quite long.

I've been planning for the holiday, which will come very soon! :)
I want to:
1. Bake lots of Portuguese Tart (have to make puff-pastry first!)
2. Plant cherry tomatoes, plums, and cherries (right now I'm collecting the seeds)
3. Make bento for both my little brother
4. Bake a cake from Flavours magazine (I have bought a jar of nice strawberry jam)
5. Try to bake some scones (I've found a reliable-looking recipe)
6. Spend my day doing housework (like gardening, cooking etc)
7. Make peach jelly
8. Cook lots of things from the old, large cookbook! (I think one of my brothers will help me)

Oh, there's just so many other things I would like to do! But for now, I prefer to sit back with my book (right now am reading Enchanted Glass by Diana Wynne Jonnes, I can hardly put it down) while sipping an enormous mug of hot green tea. Life!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio