Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sleepy Head

Dearest Qwerty,

How are you doing? Do you know that I miss you lots?

Dearie, I got lots of things to tell you just now. But now that I'm here, err.........? haha sorry dear, I don't feel like talking much anymore. But I think I should write something, since I went into the trouble of logging in to Blogger.

Yesterday the old friend I mentioned in the last post did call me. I'm glad that we're still friends. I didn't have much to talk about, lucky that he's quite talkative lol. But I hope the next time we talk to each other, it is for something that need to be talked about, like the real purpose for the invention of remote communication (sounds big?). It's not that I don't like to have a casual chat with him, but he insisted to let him do the calling, so I feel quite (in fact, VERY...) uneasy when we talk (realising that I'm draining his credits).

Oh, I got something more important to tell you - I've been sleeping the whole day like a hibernating grizzly! Let us see; I opened my eyes at 10 am, cuz my friend wanted to know when should we go out for lunch. Right after I replied, I dozed off again. 11 am, I wake up for real (though every step away from my bed is a resistance), took a shower, and went out for lunch. I bought NST and Kosmo, read both of them until 3pm, and at 6.30, found out that I had been asleep among the papers. My head is still aching now from having too much sleep in the day.

Other than that, I got another 3 papers next week, and I read practically nothing. What am I going to write in the answer sheet huh? My dream chronicles?? Anyway I plan to be a good girl after this. Since I've been sleeping all day long, I'm quite sure that I won't be able to sleep tonight. Maybe I could use some time to do some revision? (But my head is aching and I do feel quite sleepy now, there are possibilities that I would go to sleep again. I hope I'm not sick, sleeping too much usually indicates that I am going to have a fever.)

Alright dear, I feel as if I had spent 3 hours to write to you today. Perhaps I should stop here. Qwerty, why do you never write to me? You are so like Green!

Till then, bye! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio