Friday, April 16, 2010

Hot Chocolate and Final Examination


Hi Qwerty,

It's been quite long.

As I had mentioned before, I will be having my final exam for this sem next week. I'm currently doing some revision for its sake. I wish I could get another 3.5, for I really would like to apply for JPA this time. PTPTN is not bad, but I need to pay back, and that's something that not everyone can do and like. Besides that, I want to have it so that I don't have to rely on my family, especially my brother. I think he works hard for the family. Well he never mentioned it but, you know, it's something that you can either see, or feel it. If I have it, they wont have to throw in any cash for my study. Besides, I just want to make them happy. I want them to know that they had not wasted their money and effort on me. I want to score another 3.5++, and I want to make it a reality. I pray that God will help me.

Err..for the hot chocolate thing, I don't feel like talking about it anymore. Let's leave it for another time. :)

Bye Qwerty, and pray for me. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio