Tuesday, April 20, 2010

To Regret and To Forget


Hi Qwerty,

I have mixed feelings; but more to the positives.

Actually, yesterday I had a mind to write about my disappointment for my first paper. I was so disappointed for I knew the exact answer, but I had a very poor time management to write it all down. I've wasted my time on questions that I'm not so confident at. And apparently had as well wasted my effort for the second section which I should have scored. Anyway, I got over it today and went to eat Portuguese tart and spaghetti with my friend (lol).

But before that we had a discussion for tomorrow's paper, which is my major. I hope I will do very well in it. I want get As for at least 4 papers this semester. Since I had screwed up my first paper, I want to do well in others. I will memorize things that need to be memorized tonight, and be ready for tomorrow. I hope and pray that God will help me again. I want to be a hardworking person that is independent and responsible.

That's it for now, I'll tell you how I feel about tomorrow's paper after the adrenaline hours. But no promises..hehe..

Wish me luck and see you again! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio