Sunday, April 25, 2010

"It's Sunday". Really?!


Dear Qwerty,

Omg, the time simply flies by!

I've been into a roller-coaster of being well and down with fever again. These few days I kept having fever, then by whatever means managed to get better, and then after feeling so confident that I had completely recovered, the fever came back. Last night it was quite bad, I had to sleep at 8. When I wake up this morning (around 3.30), I suddenly realised that it was Sunday, and I had done virtually nothing for my 3 papers coming this Tuesday. I hope this fever will go away very quickly. Even now, while I'm writing to you, I feel that it is worsening and I can fall back to sleep anytime (whoa! this sounds so serious! lol..).

Anyway my dear, do wish me well. I think the paracetamol helps only momentarily. Oh ya, the fever worsen at night, does that indicates anything? H1N1? ngeee~~

Right Qwerty, I will write to you again soon. You know, I miss you more when I'm sick. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio