Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Tower of Babble


Dear Qwerty,

Why can't you speak?

Never mind that, I like you the way you are. I think people are more open to to those who don't talk. Like Green in The King's Fool, he never spoke a word, and that has made Perry feel comfortable to talk to him. Just the way I am to you. Anne Frank loves to talk to the papers in her diary, and I love to talk to you (a humanoid keyboard lol). I've imagined you as a person since the first day I wrote to you. Hope you won't mind that.. :)

Qwerty, a light bulb suddenly appear above my head (if u can actually see). I imagine waking up tomorrow to find out that you wrote back to me. Well, that's creepy and exciting at the same time. I seriously need to set some borders to my imagination. It strays uncontrollably sometimes.

OK, I had nothing else to say and would like to take a nice shower.

Bye! :)

P/s: I wanna bake peach pie too during the holiday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio