Friday, April 9, 2010

The Vanishing Point


Dear Qwerty,

I had a nice day, although it began quite badly.

In the morning I had some rush-hours to complete our report and for the presentation. But it had a happy ending. I was quite satisfied with everyone's presentation and we did manage to complete the presentation. In fact, after all the hustle-bustle had gone away, we even planned to visit the Butterfly Park after the exam. That was what I could call a sweet ending.

Then I went to the mall with another friend of mine, a very close and beloved friend. We went to watch some movies but the time wasn't right at all. So what we did was having a food tour all over the mall. I had lots of things that I had always wanna try, like the famous pretzel and chicken chop. We didn't try the takoyaki there for my friend here is not very fond of Japanese food. Never mind, I'll treat myself later hehe..

Anyway it was fun. I managed to persuade her to buy a sweater from Orange Sorbet! But she really should thank me cuz that sweater is gorgeous+cool+cute and any other nice thing you could say about a sweater (well she did thank me later before we go back yeah!). Then we ran to McDonald's booth to get some McFlurry, but we arrived there just when they were closing the place. So, yeah, we're going down.

I'm at my room now, and would love to take a nice shower before going to bed. But before that dearie, I wanna tell you that I really like One Republic and The Script. I got addicted to their song and lyrics. Let's have one of my favorite lyrics down here:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio