Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Marigold jelly and Red Plum



Dear Qwerty,

It's really easy to type your name; I just have to slide my finger from 'Q' to 'Y'.

Anyway I feel like talking about jelly and plums today. During Mandarin test today, I suddenly craved for Marigold jelly; the one that has (canned) real whole fruit floating in the middle. So right after the test, I headed to the Kedai Mahasiswa which usually have them displayed in the fridge. However, guess what, I went there only to be disappointed. But no fuss, cuz by the end of the day I got it from Seven11(lol). I got the one with mandarin fruit inside. Well, to say (and to exaggerate), that was SCRUMPTIOUS. It's nice to have it after an overly sunny day and a brain-squashing test. I prefer the peach, but mandarin is always comparable. Everyone should try it (Marigold should pay me for the promotion)!

The second sweet thing is the red plums! O.m.g, I don't know if I suddenly have talent to choose the right plums, but the plums that I bought on last Saturday were the best plums I ever had. The fruit is blood-red, bright and frosty at the surface. I took the ones that are soft and elastic when I press it lightly with my finger. And from the net I have learned that good fruits are the ones that smell like sweet fruit. So with the sight and smell as guidelines, I took four of the plump red plums. Believe me, they are so sinfully juicy and sweet, I ate three of them while watching a movie. The last were saved for the next day, just in case I have a red-plum-dream in the night and wake up craving for it (lol).

during the sem break, I wanna make some peach jellies and plant a plum tree. Can plums grow in Malaysia? Hopefully.. (the power of believing!)

Looking forward to buy more plums this week. Bye Q!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio