Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cherry Plucking



My Dear Qwerty,

I am a professional cherry-plucker.

Today (and many days before) I went for cherry plucking again. There are some cherry trees growing healthily around the Desasiswa, and they generously bear red, sweet fruits for me (lol). But today they are more generous than ever, for I have got more than 40 cherries to bring back to my room!

Perhaps it is the cherry season now, for there are just too many red cherries on the trees that I had felt so tired just to pick them. As soon as I got into my room, I washed them and pop them into my mouth. Well, trust me, those cherries are sickly sweet! And please, I'm not trying to exaggerate, but they seriously smell as if some rose water was sprinkled on them. My sweeter-than-cherry friend helped me to pick the cherries; she sure have the eyes of an eagle! She promised to upload the harvests pics to FB, but will she really do it?

But then again, there are competitors now. I mean, the other students who had been watching us plucking the cherries all along are now making their move to pluck their own cherries too! Hmm..I hate competitors!

Oh, it's only 9.55 but I am already feeling sleepy. I wanna go to bed now.

Nytes Qwerty..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio