Saturday, March 13, 2010

Immorality

Dear Qwerty,

Life update: I've lost my phone.
I've lost my pink w580i!! arghh!! I know its nothing expensive to most of u, but that phone is my first phone, and i had loved every feature of it. i love the lights that twinkle at her side, i love the glimmer of her skin, love her cam, love her walkman, love her step counter, n all the content she hold for me. Each time i took her out people will notice her. the keypad cracked after 3 months, but that was never a hastle cuz the cracks look like some designed pattern on the keys, no one will notice that the keypad has cracked until i tell them so. other than that, the phone was awesome. no 3g, but i don't mind cuz i don't use 3g. sony has discontinued the phone, so i dnt think i can get the same phone again. haih..
Anyway, past be gone, i wanna get a new phone now. Although SE's have fantastic audio and cam quality, i'll go for nokia now for the durability. Since I'm a white-freak, i'll go for 6730. Actually, my first love is for Nokia 5230 Nuron; the sleek, stylish, colourful touchscreen that caught my eyes and still holding on them now. But the problem is the touchscreen itself, i'm not prepared for some screen replacing or repairing. I'm not a person who can care so much for a thing, even if it's the much-spoken 5230. So i had to be contented with 6730, which is a candybar yet looks like a slate of white jade (lol). I wish 6730 is comparable to my dearest, much-missed w580i, in terms of audio and beauty. I still think SE's 2mp cam is better than nokia's 3.5.
I hope Pinky will come back to me. They say if u love a bird, set it free. If it comes back to u, it's meant to be yours. (The quote goes to my W580i. lol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio