Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Bright, Sunny Day

Hi Qwerty,

It seems like good things happens when you are happy!

Well, the good thing is, i managed to retrieve my lenses. Yay! I found it at one of the shop that I went the day it was lost. Yesterday i went to the mall again, hoping to find my lenses again. And hey, they keep it for me! I was so relieved yesterday, for my RM84 has fly back to me (lol). Anyway, I feel so grateful for that. Not because of the money, but because it means that my life-hypotheses are proved:

1. Life is wonderful when you think it is.
2. The power of believe can create miracles.

Am i exaggerating? It sounds so (lol). But those are my hypotheses, and it's my obligation to prove it.

Alhamdulillah! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio