Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cuz we all have a bad day

Dear Qwerty,

I've lost something again.

Today it's my lenses plus the solution. They cost me RM84. I don't know how I come to lose it. There are a few hypothesis, but I rather keep them to myself. However I've come to a conclusion, I think I should go on by myself again. This sem i am accompanied too much of my time. I had become too dependent on people. I rely on people to take care of myself and my stuff. Therefore, I should get back to the norm, where I should rely and trust only myself. This way, I could manage and follow my timetable efficiently, while being more alert to the events that occur around me, as well as the environment. It's not that I'm trying to be a loner, I just wanna be more independent.

Back to the missing stuff, its RM46(Dictionary) + RM490(phone) + RM84(lens set) = RM620 disappeared into thin air in about a month. Or is it less than a month? I don't know, don't make me count cuz I'm such a dunce with math (no lol for today). I don't know how to describe this feeling, it's not anger, it's not hatred, it's not a disappointment; I guess it's a smooth mixture of them all. I wish I could just break down and let it go, but it sounds so stupid that I cancelled it at middle-half. I'm a student who need to prove something to the people who go against my choice for this course. I musn't let such silly things get into my way. Ganbatte! \('o')/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio