Monday, October 4, 2010

Such an Awful Experience, and I Hate It.

Dear Qwerty,

I had just had such a frightful and annoying experience, and I've got to tell you about this.

Qwerty, I had just go back from a brain-squashing test which ended around 9.45. I came back to my hostel and took another bus up the hill to reach the building. Everything was fine, and I was chatting enthusiastically with a friend about an assignment and the just-ended test, until we reached the first stop. Suddenly, the bus driver stood up and yell at us. He was asking who else ring the bell after the first bell. He won't open the door and all of us were trapped inside the bus. He kept yelling furiously and point randomly at us, demanding that someone would confess. But who do you think would?? We were so scared. It was 10 P-M and we were all young girls. And there he was getting so furious, yelling and hitting the bell with his palm (or fist, I can't really see that). I was lucky that I was going to drop off at the second stop, and was not suspected for ringing the bell. But whoever did that would have been so frightened. He should not do that to us.

At last he opened the door and let them out. I was still in the bus with my friend, waiting for the second bus-stop. All along he was barking and yelling and we were so scared. He even challenged that whoever who do not like his attitude can come and see him right then. He also said that if we don't like it, we shouldn't take the bus. We were so relieved when he finally opened the door.

Right now I'm in my room, safely writing to you. But still I am wondering why he would be so furious? Why did he did such a frightful thing to us? We didn't mean to make him angry, perhaps they were just being cautious, if he didn't notice the first bell. Maybe it was them who missed the first bell. But to yell and to lock us inside the bus are just wrong! I don't like it when people are angry. And this guy was furious about who-knows-what. I have to admit it - I was so scared. I was so scared and I was angry. I was scared that he'll do unwanted things to us at that moment, and I was angry because he didn't care for us, who are in his responsibility to be taken care of as long as we are in the vehicle. Why did he do that to us? I hate it, I hate him, I am so angry now, I feel like crying. But I won't, I won't waste my tears on him.

I'm not gonna take the bus again.

Till then, my silent reader.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio