Friday, October 22, 2010

It Won't Stop Tinkling!

Dear Qwerty,

It has been a busy day.

After all, I still managed to steal some of my own precious time to look at something that has absolutely nothing to do with my assignments: Tonci Huljic. Do you who he is?

Tonci Huljic is the composer for some (or should I say most?) of Maksim Mrvica's piano compositions. Omg, I think I love him. Among his most famous compositions for Maksim are Croation Rhapsody (which has officially became my ringtone for the moment), Nostradamus, and Victory. Dear me! I can't stop listening to Croation Rhapsody! It's fast paced and very energetic. When I listen to it I can't do anything else - I just sit down and listen till the very end without realising that the clock is ticking away. Even when I don't purposely roll the mp3 it keeps playing in my head. So should I say that my world revolves around the song? lol~

As for Victory, I'm sure you had listened to the song, at least, once; it was always on the tv. Only now (I hate myself for this) that I found out that it was actually written by Huljic. All this time I thought it was some classical piece from some old time back then. And I'm ashamed of myself ! =_=

Err..actually I didn't plan to write about Huljic when I log in just now, I planned to write about my busy day. But you're still going to read, aren't you? :)

Alright, it's 30 minutes past my bedtime. Nytes~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio