Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Music

Dear Qwerty,

I just want to write, so will you just read? :)

At this very moment, Ballade pour Adeline is tinkling away through my WMP. Do you know what it is? It is a piano composition, one of the most beautiful composition I have ever listened to. I don't know what's the theme of the song, well, I don't really want to know either. When I listen to piano compositions, I prefer to devise my own storyline. :)

It's a bit different from when I listen to songs; songs with lyrics of course. Some songs are flexible enough to be interpreted on our own, but most of them (especially the ones that emerges nowadays) are so straightforward that I don't see them as any form of art anymore. One of my favourite songs is Kiss From A Rose by Seal. I love songs by Seal in general. They are soulful, intelligent, meaningful, everything. But let us focus on Kiss From A Rose for the moment.

Have you ever listened to the song? If you haven't, be sure that you would. The song talks about a lonely grey tower, how a kiss from a rose can enlighten everything, and how strange love actually is. Well what's the best part? Seal didn't tell us what he was actually saying when he was singing the song, he let us play with it. We are free to interpret the true meaning of 'kiss from a rose', the 'tower' and there's a neverending mystery about the lyrics: gray or grave? He kept the answer to himself. I prefer to take it as grave, but sometimes, when I feel like it, I change to gray. :)

When I listen to Ballade pour Adeline up there, I sense hope and light. I sense happiness and courage. I sense sadness that was forced away. It's all about moving on with life, and appreciating whatever you have with you for the moment.

Right now, Maksim Mrvica is on my playlist. I might talk about him later. For now, I just want to go to bed and have these wonderful music as soundtracks for my dreams.

Have a good night, and I wish myself the sweetest dream.

1 comments:

Sharinginfoz said...

sekali sekala layan muzik ok juga

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio