Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Favourite Colour




Dear Qwerty,

Do you know that I love whites? :)

I love everything in white, I just can't explain why. Most of my clothes are white, and most of my stuffs are white too. My phone is white, my favourite mug is in white, my favourite 'anything' is in white.

In my culture, white signifies sadness. White is worn during funeral and mourning. Even the ghosts are relevant to whites. But as so many other cultures do, we also perceive white as a symbol of purity.

I don't care how the community perceive things.

In my eyes, whites are the symbol of space, of brightness, of cheerfulness, of freedom, of anything that could make me smile. My eyes brighten up when I see some white devices. I always think that an artwork with the colour white as its base is the most attractive. Therefore, despite what people might think, I shall admire white the way I want to.

Qwerty, even your colour is white, do you realise that?
And that only makes me love you more. :)

Till then..

p/s: I have a new story to tell you, but that would stay just between us. :)
p/s/s: the beautiful picture of a white rose above is taken by Martin Nikolaj at Flickr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio