Monday, March 12, 2012

Why Are Children So Cute?

My niece - produced by Paint.



Dear Qwerty,

I was sitting on the floor. My 3 years old niece came to me and lay her head on my knee. I stroked her hair and said "wow, you're so much like a kitten!", which means that she is as cute as a kitten.

But suddenly, she got up, stared at me, frowned in confusion, and asked "but kittens have to stay outside...".

I can't stop laughing.

She is usually very quiet and would not stay away from her mom. But that evening she followed me everywhere and helped me with everything. Then, before they leave, she asked me to kiss her cheek (how adorable!!!).

And she kept on waving from the car as her father drove away. I waved back with both hands till they are out of sight.

Why are children so cute?

Till next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio