Friday, March 9, 2012

Decorations for Bulletin Board

Dear Qwerty,

As promised, here are the pictures of what I have done for our bulletin board :)



First I made some random deco items using used boxes. 
I cut out the shapes and pasted some coloured papers accordingly.

I used a black marker pen to draw the outline. 



My favourite! I love the buttons, They are the size of my palm. I like the huge heart too.
The little black and grey dots were made using a paper puncher.


I made lots of these! The dots are punched out of waste papers (that I have used to make something else).
I used a liquid paper to line the red strawberry. ^^
Tulips ready to fill up some empty space.


Another favourite yay!! I felt so happy when I was making this.
I used some cardboard and coloured papers to decorate the wooden cloth pegs.
And no liquid paper involved! ;)


This is to encourage my friends to scribble something on the board
(I  reserved a space just for random doodling). They can write about just anything!
I think it will make our board less boring >_<


This is our organisation chart. It was supposed to look like a rope ladder
(umm..do you know what I mean??) but in the end...T_T


So this is the final product!
The strawberry-lined corner is where we doodle our thoughts. :D
But look what happened to the chart. I had to remove the string and cram the photos like that.
There isn't much space T_T


The cloth pegs had now transformed into photo pegs!


The heading that I feel insecure about.
I kept all the deco items in a round cookie tin. I have thoroughly washed the tin but
it still retains the butter-cookie smell. But I love it that way! :P




It was so fun making all these decos that I often stayed so late at night (even until 5am!). But once I put everything on the board, I got a fever for days afterwards.

I hope that this post will give some ideas for those who are responsible for their club's bulletin board. I remember scouring the internet for ideas but couldn't find one that suits Malaysian students' style @_@

Bye-bye! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio