Monday, September 27, 2010

BumbleDee Cafe at Bukit Gambir

Dear Qwerty,

Would you like some free cupcakes? :)

Yesterday I had a wonderful dinner at BumbleDee Cafe. It offers a wide variety of western food and beverages. I had Spaghetti with Roasted Chicken, a delightful serving of Ice-blended Chocolate with Whipped Cream, and a cute little vanilla cupcake. All for RM10.40 - the cupcake is for free!

Here's what I love about the cafe:

The food is very good. The spaghetti was perfectly cooked till al-dente and they don't stick to each other; I was quite surprised as I thought that the spaghetti would be of the usual quality around here - which is not up to standard at all, I apologize. The tomato sauce was lovely too - it needs no extra seasoning nor it needs less of any. How do I put it? Hmm..I could say that the spaghetti was decent, it is not extraordinary but it still manage to impress you. The roasted chicken? Well, that's the one you don't find anywhere else. It's purrrrfectt! The meat was tender and succulent and it is as flavourful as I always imagine a roasted chicken to be - not the ones that I had which is friendly to the cam but never to the tongue!

If ever you decided to have some dinner over there, do try their ice-blends. I had chocolate while my pretty friend had vanilla. Both is equally delightful. The vanilla has just the right amount of sweetness and as creamy as an ice-cream. Mine is chocolate and I had found out that they are very generous of their chocolate stash as the drink was nothing but breathtakingly chocolatey and there are even some crunchy chunks of chocolate bites in it! Next time, I'm gonna go for latte for a change. :)

They give you free cupcake for every meal. The cupcakes are nice too - but the pretty buttercream frosting was not as smooth as I expected. But still, it's something that you would enjoy.

So, do try some of their food when you can. I'm determined to be a returning customer. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio