Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Sudden Journey

Dear Qwerty and Nadder,

Today is a funny day!

Why? That's because a lot of things happened they way they shouldn't. And again, I've met interesting people!

Referring back to the title above, I went to Tesco today. All by myself though, for my room mate have set her goal to be the next PM of Malaysia and therefore attending as many meetings as possible, and I just like to walk around by myself. The problem is, when walking around alone, we need extreme self esteem, which would seriously take appearance into account. Well, I screwed it up.

Let's see what I've worn to Tesco:
1. A baby pink t-shirt
2. A magenta cardigan (which matches well with the shirt, somehow)
now it's time for the horror:
3. A black track bottom (which doesn't fit well)
4. Blue flip-flops

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! It's a fashion tragedy, and I was all alone.

But back then I didn't really care. I was just looking for something convenient and comfortable to go, for I need to walk about 2 km, up and downhill. Anyhow, everything was OK, no fashion police around.

But the funny bit was; I was thinking of getting a new pair of sneakers. So I walk into the XES shop looking all confident and determined, picked up a a pair of nice sneakers, and ask the promoter to find my size. But then, when I was about to put my feet into the shoe, dang! The promoter noticed my nearly rotten dingy flip-flops lol! What a shame! Anyway I managed to keep the poker face and tried it on. It doesn't fit well though, and I left with a winning smile haha.

But all starts bad can somehow ends well; I managed to fulfill the to-buy list, and arrived home (room) safely and happily.

OK my dear (s), I'm gonna go to bed now. So goodnight and sweetdream. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio