Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bumble Bee On the Go

Dear Qwerty,

Omg! I need to finish my tutorial works before thursday! I better start now. Plus a client asked us to translate two chapters of a book before next friday! Buzy buzy buzy~~

Oh, while i'm still here, I'd like to do some marketing stuff lol:
I'm a translation student from USM who is currently pursuing the Bachelor of Arts in Translation and Interpreting (BATI). My lecturer encourage us to take translation assignments while we're still in university level in order to gain much experience before we enter the so much dreaded working world. So, if any of you would like me to do some translation for you, please let me know ya~

p/s: I'm still a student, so the payment won't be as high as RM0.10 per word. I usually take RM3-5 per page :) (Professional translators will normally charge RM20 per page)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio