Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Especially Today

Dear Qwerty,

I love you. Especially today.

Now where does that comes from? Those are the lyrics of a song I heard on Burberry's Spring/Summer Campaign. Love the storyboard, the camera, the song, the models. Have a look if you can.

Today is the most beautiful day of the week. At least until this very day. The classes are light and fun. It was fun during the morning class. My lecturer brought a box full of little papers of different topics written on them. We have to pick one each. I had to go first. I don't know why I always had to go first. But it was fun, actually. :)

I got the one with the word "FUTURE" written on. So I talked about where I expect myself to be in 5 years. My dream job. My plan to travel the world with my best friend. And lastly, my plan to not get married.

Out of all those points I've been babbling about, the marriage stood out. Everyone's opposing, as expected. :)

Till then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio