Thursday, May 13, 2010

Life Swing


Hi everyone,

I'm not feeling playful today.

There are a lot of things happening recently. Well yeah, some life complications. I don't wanna talk about it. Just some little things that makes you feel enormously annoyed, and you just don;t understand why you should. Should we blame ourselves then? When we're feeling that way? Logic says; it's just 'some little things', when compared the whole universe, those things lose their importance. so you're wrong for getting annoyed. But then comes the abstract; those little things grow, you know? So if you keep them up to the neck in a bottle, they'll grow so healthily and burst the bottle; shattered glass always means something bad. So yeah, you have the right to feel annoyed. Well I say; yeah, i'm annoyed, so what am I gonna do now?

I don't know the answer my honeybees, I really don't know.

I've been running away from my own question up there for the rest of my life.

Enough with that, I'd like to talk about something not-so-personal now. I noticed that people can't comment to our place here. So I decided to change the layout. Hope that will help.

And oh, I'm getting better at the guitar yay! Actually, the only key I know for the time being is Am lol. But then, I've found out how to make the guitar sounds better, plus I made my own song too! Haha it's just a simple repeating notes, but I like how it sounds. It has no key at all lol, I took the guitar and play it the way I play piano, but with plucking fingers of course. My left-hand fingers are sore from pressing down the steel strings, I can't use them today (what a noob). They look like three red sausages sticking out of my left hand now lol. But as soon as I can stand holding down the strings again (probably tomorrow), I'll continue with my YouTube guitar lesson hehe.. I think I have started to love guitar now. But of course, piano or keyboard is still on the top of the list! (at least the piano never turned my fingers into hotdogs)

Other than that, I'd like to tell both of you that I love you. I love you both, with all my heart. You're the ones I turn to when I need someone to speak. Because you never complain, you just listen. You don't smile before me but smirks behind me. You're always there when I need you. You make me feel better, always. I have never found anyone like you, and never will.

With lots of love, good night, dear Qwerty and Fuzzy.

Photo is courtesy of *jnsblzs* on Flickr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio