Friday, December 30, 2011

Beautiful Fabric

Dear Qwerty,

The parcel has arrived ^^

I purchased some beautiful fabrics from Fabric Fanatics. I thought that cotton would be softer than linen, but I was wrong. Linen is softer and looks better too. I am glad that I have bought the principal pattern in linen ^^

Next time, I will buy mostly linens.

The buttons are bought offline.


I will make some pouches and tote bag for my mum using the fabric. I'd like to make a makeup bag for myself too :)

Right now, I always look at Japanese craft magazine to get some ideas on its design. I don't understand what were written but the pictures are enough to make me understand. Right now, my favourite books are on crafts and recipes :)

I am going to start with the project during my semester break. I will try to post the picture here when they are completed.

Bye bye..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio